Compensation & Benefits
Wages & Salaries
Peninsula Behavioral Health offers competitive base salaries and wages benchmarked to periodic compensation surveys conducted by the Washington Community Mental Health Council with specific reference to similarly-sized rural behavioral mental health centers.
As an employee of Peninsula Behavioral Health, you'll have the opportunity to supplement your base wage or salary through participation in our Performance-Based Compensation Program. The program enables participants to accumulate points within the following categories: Productivity, Documentation, Consumer Input, Professional Collaboration, and Initiative. Funds set aside for this purpose are distributed annually to participants based on their total point accumulations.
Peninsula Behavioral Health offers the following competitive benefit package to all full-time Employees:
- "Cafeteria Plan" (aka "Flexible Benefits Plan").
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (free to Employee and all Household Members)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Group Term Life Insurance ($10,000 Employerpaid)
- Voluntary Life Insurance available
- Voluntary Supplementary Insurance (Aflac)
- Employer-paid Registration/Licensure
- Education Allowance / Education Leave
- 12 Holidays per Calendar Year
- Vacation Leave (12 days Year One; increases over time)
- $2 Million Professional Liability Coverage
All staff are eligible for a large discount on Verizon Wireless plans (up to 22%)
Part-time Employees authorized to work at least 20 hours per week receive partial (50%) benefits. Enhanced benefits apply to medical prescribers.
National Health Service Corps Student Loan Repayment Program - This Program is available to licensed medical and clinical professionals. Both Port Angeles and Sequim Offices of Peninsula Behavioral Health are NHSC-approved sites. Further information is available at http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/