Full job description: Intake Clinician
Site Coordinator – Arlene Engel Home
Full job description: Site Coordinator – Arlene Engel Home
Full job description: Residential Aide
Mental Health Therapist
Full job description: Mental Health Therapist
Children’s Mental Health Therapist
Full job description: Children’s Mental Health Therapist
Full job description: Receptionist/General Clerical
PATH Case Manager
Full job description: PATH Case Manager
Peninsula Behavioral Health (PBH) is an equal opportunity employer. No person will be discriminated against for selection or continued employment and advancement because of age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, creed, race, color, national origin, veteran’s status, or the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, or for any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Factors which are generally considered in the selection of employees include, but are not limited to, the following: character, skills, professional competencies, educational level, potential, and experience for position sought.
- Persons who are married, become married, or live in cohabitation with another employee–or who are a parent, child, or brother/sister of another employee–are not generally eligible for employment in a position–or assignment in the same department, program area, or facility–where the workplace relationship could result in a supervisory, safety, security, or morale condition that may be unacceptable to the organization or to co-workers.
- There is a potential conflict of interest in hiring current clients. That conflict is between the clinical relationship and the employee relationship. Therefore, PBH will not hire current clients except in program areas where potential conflicts of interest have been resolved, as determined by the Employer. Similarly, former clients of PBH will be considered for employment only if the Executive Director determines that such employment would not constitute a conflict of interest or present confidentiality concerns.
How to Apply
Candidates must submit an application, cover letter, and resume. These items may be submitted electronically, via U.S. Postal Service or in-person (drop off at the front desk).
To submit electronically: Complete the application process by following the “Apply for this job online” link on the job posting.
To submit via post or in-person: Complete application form, print and sign; mail or deliver in an envelope containing application, resume, and cover letter.
Peninsula Behavioral Health
Attention: Human Resources
118 E. Eighth Street, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Upon receipt of your application materials, HR will forward a copy to the hiring supervisor for screening and follow-up action, as appropriate.
- Because of the volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to respond to all applicants. You will be contacted if you are selected for an interview. If you have submitted application materials and you have not heard from us within six to eight weeks, it is unlikely that we have selected you for an interview at this time; however, we will retain your application materials for one year and may contact you should a suitable opportunity arise.
- If it is necessary for you to amend or update application materials that you have submitted, please forward new information and changes to: email@example.com.
Almost every clinical and medical position requires a credential that is issued by Washington State’s Department of Health (DOH). The required credential is indicated on the job announcement. If you do not currently hold the specified credential, you may obtain an application and fee information on the DOH website.
Please contact DOH if you have questions about any State-issued credential required for a position with our agency. You may contact DOH by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 236-4700.
Note: DOH has changed their application process and there is no longer a need to wait for a job offer before applying for the Agency Affiliated Counselor credential. You may ignore the Employment Verification form that is included in the application packet, and start the credentialing process before submitting your application to us.