Children & Family
Our team of compassionate professionals includes Licensed Mental Health Professionals, WISe Care coordinators, Parent Partners, and Peer Advocates. Our array of services for children and families is client centered and includes outpatient therapy, family treatment, school and community based interventions, and wrap around services. Our services help support the growth and development of wellness in our community by providing the following direct care to our clients.
Services We Provide
- WISe Wraparound Inter Family therapy
- Professional counseling for children, adolescents and families
- Art Therapy, Play Therapy and Group Therapy
- Summer experimental social skills program
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Training
- Coordination with medical, educational and other community service providers.