Veterans Community Resources
Clallam County Community Resources – Veterans
Can’t find what you need? Call the toll-free Clallam County Community Response Help Line: 833-492-0834.
Disclosure: PBH does its best to maintain a current list. Please let us know if you find inaccurate information by calling
The Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce has an excellent list of resources available for veterans. Click here to access the list.
- Disabled Veterans Outreach Program: (360) 457-2129; Employment specialist for all veterans
- NW Veterans Resource Center: (360) 797-1791- 216 S Francis St, Port Angeles referral and resource information
- Peninsula Behavioral Health: (360) 457-0431, 118 E 8th Street, Port Angeles
- Sarge’s Place: (360) 374-5252 – Forks, WA; Transitional housing and support to veterans and their families
- Veteran’s Relief Fund: (360) 417-2597 – Basement of Courthouse, Port Angeles, WA; Assistance for veterans and their families
- Veteran Crisis Line: Reach caring, qualified responders with the Department of Veterans Affairs. Services include telephone, chat and support for deaf/hard of hearing. 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- Veterans guide: an online resource for veterans