Food Community Resources
Clallam County Community Resources – Food
For COVID-19 specific resources, please click here.
Can’t find what you need? Call the toll-free Clallam County Community Response Help Line: 833-492-0834.
Disclosure: PBH does its best to maintain a current list. Please let us know if you find inaccurate information by calling
*WSU Extension has prepared a living document that details all available meals and food resources in Clallam County.
Click here to see all food resources.
- Peninsula Behavioral Health: (360) 457-0431, 118 E 8th Street, Port Angeles
- Port Angeles Food Bank: (360) 452-8568 – 632 N Oakridge Dr / PO Box 1885, Port Angeles
- The Answer for Youth (T.A.F.Y.): (360) 670-4363, 826 E 1st St, Port Angeles
- Salvation Army: (360) 452-7679 – 206 S Peabody St, Port Angeles
- St. Matthew Lutheran Church: (360) 457-4122. 132 E 13th St, Port Angeles
- OlyCAP Senior Nutrition/Meals on Wheels: (360) 452-4726 – 228 1st St, Port Angeles
- Sequim Food Bank: (360) 683-1205 – 144 W Alder St, Sequim