Thanks for visiting
Peninsula Behavioral Health
Peninsula Behavioral Health (formerly Peninsula Community Mental Health Center) is a private, not-for-profit, licensed mental health and certified chemical dependency treatment organization.
Psychiatric and psychological services to children, adolescents, adults and senior citizens have been provided throughout east Clallam County since 1971.
We are committed to offering you quality, professional care. We look forward to working with you in understanding your needs and fostering progress toward your goals.
Read our 2015 Yearend Bulletin!
- 2016-02-17 Clallam County Part of Plan to Trim Suicide Rates
- 2015-09-25 Chemical Dependency and Mental Health Integration
- 2015-09-09 Suicide Prevention Rally
- 2015-09-08 Depression in the Workplace
- 2015-07-30 Kitsap Bank Donation
- 2015-05-15 myStrength
- 2015-05-01 Boys in the Boat Author at Fundraiser
- 2015-03-25 Norm Peterson